Shortly after the acquisition of 31-81 a number of projects were undertaken to improve upon the existing internal and external structures while also helping to reduce the carbon footprint of 31-81’s residents. As part of a larger rennovation an improvement project, the following projects have been implemented, designed and completed.
- Upgraded all appliances in both apartments:
Gas Ranges by Summit,
Dishwashers by GE,
Refrigerator by Whirlpool,
A/C units by Freidrich.
- Installed new core systems for each apartment:
Twin 65 gallon water heaters,
dual Enerjet Boilers,
new electrical wiring, meters and dedicated circuit panels in each apartment.
- New hardwood floors installed throughout apartment 1 and in the kitchen/living room of apartment 2.
- Padded and Insulated Berber carpeting installed in the bedrooms, foyer and stairway of apartment 2.
- Gas and heating systems upgraded by Mr. Rooter and tested at pressures 10x above Con Edison requirements.
- New installation of French drains connected to a commercial grade pump in the basement.
- Installation of energy efficient ceiling fan in the second bedroom of apartment 2.